Volunteers wanted

Mpoage

Reaction score
How much of this are you guys using when you put it in
The whole 16oz bottle.

I just put a bottle of it in my 6.0. When the coolant temp was below 170 the truck would miss terribly and would take forever to get up to highway speeds, and even when it was warmed up it would still miss and spit and sputter. I put the bottle in and drove about 10 miles working the truck pretty hard (stock tune) and I could already tell that it was running smoother. Ive never tried rev-x and I dont think I will because im not to set on paying 60 bucks for it when this stuff is just half that. If you have any kind of stiction, its definitely worth trying.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I'll be reporting back this week, throwing in 5/40 and the ar9100 right now.

Horrible cold starts and stiction was getting to the point were the whole truck would shake durring the lopes.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I added the oil additive and the fuel additive about a week ago. Truck now starts and runs 100% better. No more rough running, coughing, sputtering, lack of power, etc. If the second bottle keeps it working like this, I will definitely be running it every oil change.

Sprman

Reaction score
1) you must have a 6.0

Got it

2) you must have injector stiction

Got it.......

3) it would be nice if you had an oil temp gauge.

..... nope, but i did stay at a holiday inn express

:rockon:

G Racing

Reaction score
I added the oil additive and the fuel additive about a week ago. Truck now starts and runs 100% better. No more rough running, coughing, sputtering, lack of power, etc. If the second bottle keeps it working like this, I will definitely be running it every oil change.

Good to hear and thanks for reporting back!!!

06powerstroke

Reaction score
After extended use I seriously don't think this changed anything in my truck. Still starts rough occasionally but I think that's the tune. Oil temps where 190-195 before and maybe only about 2-3 degrees less.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Put this in with 5w-40 royal purple I had laying around at my shop.
I can say my starts are smoother given I have a tunes ficm and it had horrible cold starts.

Also My stiction has cleared up almost completely. It was so bad on this truck that at stop lights the truck would lope and shake. Now it's smooth and quiet.

G Racing

Reaction score
:rockon:

Put this in with 5w-40 royal purple I had laying around at my shop.
I can say my starts are smoother given I have a tunes ficm and it had horrible cold starts.

Also My stiction has cleared up almost completely. It was so bad on this truck that at stop lights the truck would lope and shake. Now it's smooth and quiet.

Dave

Reaction score
Havent used the oil additive yet but I can tell you the fuel additive flat out works..Nice little power increase over the reg winter blend crap we get up here

1.5mpg gain

4cstr

Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long in getting back with my testing. So far...from what I can tell using my AE my engine oil temps are on the order of 5 degrees cooler than before. Although we have a cold snap going on...so can't really be 100% sure that the additive resulted in the cooler EOTs.

Where I really noticed the change is in startups. I am running Delo 15w-40...which in hindsight wasn't such a bright thing to do during a SD winter. Anyway...cold startups are much easier...and the Ex isn't as loud as long as it used to be. By that...I mean that prior to the additive...when she was cold started...it kinda loped for 10-15 seconds or so before smoothing out...and it was rather loud. Now...within 5 seconds she smoothes out after the startup...and even my wife has commented that the Ex doesn't sound as loud as it used to.

Yep...I think I am going to be buying more of this stuff. Although I do also wonder what my oil analysis will look like. Not that I think it will be bad...but I am sure some things will change on the analysis.

G Racing

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. You guys have another bottle that I will be sending out next week.

Sorry for taking so long in getting back with my testing. So far...from what I can tell using my AE my engine oil temps are on the order of 5 degrees cooler than before. Although we have a cold snap going on...so can't really be 100% sure that the additive resulted in the cooler EOTs.

Where I really noticed the change is in startups. I am running Delo 15w-40...which in hindsight wasn't such a bright thing to do during a SD winter. Anyway...cold startups are much easier...and the Ex isn't as loud as long as it used to be. By that...I mean that prior to the additive...when she was cold started...it kinda loped for 10-15 seconds or so before smoothing out...and it was rather loud. Now...within 5 seconds she smoothes out after the startup...and even my wife has commented that the Ex doesn't sound as loud as it used to.

Yep...I think I am going to be buying more of this stuff. Although I do also wonder what my oil analysis will look like. Not that I think it will be bad...but I am sure some things will change on the analysis.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Just wanted to update this again, after being in the truck for 1500 miles it's gotten even better. Eot has dropped 4 degrees and starts are completely smooth. Stiction as rough idle is pretty much non existent.
To top it off mileage went from 14 average to 16.7.

I'm impressed to say the least. Jason will be getting an order from me for another truck very soon.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Truck is still running like a top. About time for another oil change here in about a week. Jason, you sending another bottle out or do I need to order it? Either way is good, just asking bro.

Latest posts

Members online