water injection

Short Bus

Reaction score
Whats the way to go these days? I ran a snow stage 2, years ago. It worked ok but im sure by now there's something better. Im running into something i have not had to worry about in a couple years... egt's at wot. Love the new charger, but it cant keep her cool up top like the twins did.:slap:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Whats the way to go these days? I ran a snow stage 2, years ago. It worked ok but im sure by now there's something better. Im running into something i have not had to worry about in a couple years... egt's at wot. Love the new charger, but it cant keep her cool up top like the twins did.:slap:

I've got a new ATS waterboy sitting in the shop still in the box - I used the pump a couple of times as a transfer pump, but other than that the whole thing is still brand new. It has a real nice digital controller that can bring in the water via boost and/or EGTs with the included pyro. I'll make ya a good deal on it.

Short Bus

Reaction score
is the waterboy made by ats or is it a repackaged other brand? What PSI is the pump, how big of tank does it have and how many nozzles will it support?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
is the waterboy made by ats or is it a repackaged other brand? What PSI is the pump, how big of tank does it have and how many nozzles will it support?

I think it was an ATS product, but that assumption is based on never seeing another controller like what comes with the setup. I'd have to look it up again, but its a pretty high psi pump for an electric setup - its something like 150-200psi - its the same base Shur-flo pump that everyone uses in their kits these days. It has a small tank - but I also have a larger tank somewhere.... pretty sure the big tank actually came from you... LOL

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I would go with... big suprise here...

A Cooling Mist kit....

You will get a better controler, a better pump, better nozzles out of cooling mist then anything else on the market for a low maintance great water injection kit.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Coolingmist all the way, just from talking with the guys on here I bought a basic stage 1 kit from them and plan on upgrading as money allows but even their cheapest kit was super nice works great!

Wojo

Reaction score
I installed an AEM kit on a Cummins with my dad. The kit was for his buddy and he a wanted an affordable kit. It fit great and everything was included in the kit. The I believe it was only 400 bucks. To

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Yea but when you pay for a complete kit it kinda pisses you off when you don't get everything.. Few other things were the customer service was **** called a few times with questions.. But thes just my experience others have had better luck.. And my boost activated switch quit working after a few weeks.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
My experience with cooling mist over the years is has been if there is an issue and you call them, they are pretty good about making it right.

However I have a long relationship with them over the years.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
My experience with cooling mist over the years is has been if there is an issue and you call them, they are pretty good about making it right.

However I have a long relationship with them over the years.

That's why imasked what was wrong, because I knew before I ordered my kit I might not have enough tubing so I asked for more and got more than enough free of charge and when I ask questions have nothing but a good experience with them

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Dave is alot like Shawn at SP Diesel... Kind of a tech guy that doesnt like to talk on the phone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.