Water to air

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Any of you guys running a water to air cooler.. I'm going to put one on the puller next year just not sure on what brand they can get damn expensive.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Im pretty sure thats what Charles is using, Aaron might also be using one as well(not 100% sure on that).... Cheapest air/water unit you'll ever see is under the hood of the new 6.7 LOL

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
No sure dont. Its 3.5" in and out. Core is 12x12x4, overall is about 20x12x4. Only bad part was 1/2" female pipe water ports but i drilled em out a lil a took a 1" aluminum pipe nipple, cut it in half and had a guy weld it to the bungs then ran 1" reinforced vinyl tubing from lowes and used a "marine" cooler from walmart as an ice box and put it in the back seat area. I really cant say how much peak power it actually adds/ helps but itll def helped mine lug down and keep goin on the big end.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
It is baffling to me how much more efficiently water dissipates heat out of air than air/air. That's why they can be so small but work so well, and that's why radiators are so large

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I would think so, if they are for gassers then i bet they dont like things over 30 or 40 but they look great.

MPD's Whitey blew one apart but i dont know where they got theirs, they just welded it up and braced it i think. Made it stronger

Latest posts

Members online