We now sell Comp turbos.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I wanted let you all know That we now sell comp turbos. They have lots of different styles and sizes. They Have ones from the CT2 with a 44mm all the way to a 60mm Inducer. All the way to the CT6 (this will bolt in place of a Garrett GT47) that has a 88mm all the way to a 122mm Inducer.

Here is a list of turbos I can get.

CT2 With a 44mm to a 60mm Inducer this one has a 3" intake boot size and a 2" comp outlet.

CT3 With a 53mm to a 67mm Inducer This one has a 3" intake boot size and a 2" comp outlet.

CT4 with a 53mm to a 67mm Inducer This one has a 4" intake boot size and a 2.5" comp outlet.

CT43 with a 62mm to a 88mm inducer This one has a 4" intake boot size and a 3" comp outlet.

CT5X with a 72mm to a 88mm inducer This one has a 5" intake boot size and a 3.5" V-Band comp outlet.

CT6X with a 88mm to a 122mm inducer this one has a 6" intake boot size and a 3.5" V-band comp outlet.

If you would like a price let me know!!!! The sizes i have listed came off there dealer sheet. Some of them are not listed on there web page.

Thanks!

David

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up! i would like to get out there sometime and meet the crew. I just never seem to get time to do that kind of thing.