Well this is interesting....

imelmo

Reaction score
Hmm, phone number doesn't come back to anyone on Google.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again - a common rail conversion isn't all that complicated depending on the route you want to take. I've stated numerous times in numerous locations I will do a common rail conversion on a 7.3 using dual CP3s, a fuel lift pump, new computers, wiring, your own personal copy of the tuning software and hardware, custom injectors, etc... for about $15K - but no one seems to be interested at that price so I never finished developing the kit - but I did have common rail injectors in a 7.3 and CP3 pumps mounted circa 2007.

That is why I have pretty Solidworks screen shots such as this:

JD3020

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again - a common rail conversion isn't all that complicated depending on the route you want to take. I've stated numerous times in numerous locations I will do a common rail conversion on a 7.3 using dual CP3s, a fuel lift pump, new computers, wiring, your own personal copy of the tuning software and hardware, custom injectors, etc... for about $15K - but no one seems to be interested at that price so I never finished developing the kit - but I did have common rail injectors in a 7.3 and CP3 pumps mounted circa 2007.

That is why I have pretty Solidworks screen shots such as this:

Hmmm, $30k in college or $30k in a fully built CR 7.3....

Anyways it'll be interesting to see how it runs and if it sells.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
just looked at the only number i have in my phone for a member here from WI and it is the same... ill let him chime in. he did help me a time or two while i was working out in Minnisota.

RedSmokey

Reaction score

If I hit the lotto or some how came accross money, I would be contacting you. And that seriously doesnt seem like that much money for what you would be doing/getting. Pretty reasonable actually.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
That add is me. I am working on some things but am currently having problems with the mill. I am not currently a sponsor on here so i will not get into many details over open threads

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.