Western NY

RedRice589

Reaction score
bumpin this back up... been in buffalo since January. looks like ill be here for a long while.

live life full throttle

Good I'll be headed through there to pick horses up in finger lakes like an hour and a half past there next week.... Maybe we can meet up for some grub or I can pull the valve stem out of a tire and leave you a love note...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Good I'll be headed through there to pick horses up in finger lakes like an hour and a half past there next week.... Maybe we can meet up for some grub or I can pull the valve stem out of a tire and leave you a love note...
ok. be later at night if during the week. lol.. 6.7 is in the shop. im drivin a company truck now.

live life full throttle

bruce

Reaction score
Went through Niagara falls yesterday headed to London. I'll definitely be goin to a race in Canada this year.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
been in buffalo since Christmas.. was in syracuse from Christmas back to September when i started this thread.. on Tuesday they are sending me back to syracuse.. lol.. guess ill be roaming around a couple different jobs to oversee steel structure rec-outs... from syracuse to albany by the sounds of it.

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
been in buffalo since Christmas.. was in syracuse from Christmas back to September when i started this thread.. on Tuesday they are sending me back to syracuse.. lol.. guess ill be roaming around a couple different jobs to oversee steel structure rec-outs... from syracuse to albany by the sounds of it.

live life full throttle

I'll be throughout there for the next few weeks. They are running at Saratoga so I've been up there 4 times now.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I lived near Albany before I moved out west, since carry concealed is out of the question for an out of state person, I would consider a bat or a big knife when in Albany. Place is sketchy as hell

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Erie county fair starts this week just outside buffalo in Hamburg and I have good local bar recommendations and week after is the state fair in Syracuse both have decent race demo derby type stuff and if fairs aren't your thing then you want to eat in Syracuse
Dinosaur bbq is the local favorite. The higher end steakhouse is called Daniella's @ the best western it is ***kin awesome. Then club alpine is the fun spot afterward I believe open till 3 AM

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Erie county fair starts this week just outside buffalo in Hamburg and I have good local bar recommendations and week after is the state fair in Syracuse both have decent race demo derby type stuff and if fairs aren't your thing then you want to eat in Syracuse
Dinosaur bbq is the local favorite. The higher end steakhouse is called Daniella's @ the best western it is ***kin awesome. Then club alpine is the fun spot afterward I believe open till 3 AM
yeah, im not a people person.... but thanks for the recommendations. i heard about all of those places when i was in cuse before. just never went to them...

live life full throttle

Stroke_this

Reaction score
I'll be out of town till the 21st, not sure what I've got going on yet, but I'm about a hour and half north of cuse. Let me know if you want to get out of the city

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.