What cold air Intake

hagan525

Reaction score
Alright I know it's been beaten up I'm sure a few times but according to all the posts it's mixed feelings! I have a 2011 F250 with a lift and 37"s on it and I am looking at getting a cold air Intake but I don't know which one to get! I am not sure I will do much more to my motor would love to but money just isnt in it right now and I want to wait until my warranty is up! So which one would be good to get? Open to all info!

stevens6.7

Reaction score
It seems the S&B intake with the dry element is the choice by a lot of people. I will be pairing this up with my tuner and exhaust once my warranty is up.

hagan525

Reaction score
I seem someone was making one but haven't seen any details on it! I'm in no rush really but l am looking also! Just want to help my turbo out when trying to make power to turn them 37"s

SAK

Reaction score
Just wait for Mike with No Limit to release his intake. No sense in wasting money on the ones that are out right now.

karlosrig

Reaction score
I agree that S&B is the popular choice. Get the oiled filter if you want a more throaty sound.

hagan525

Reaction score
I contacted mike this morning waiting to ear a reply back! Still keeping S&B an option though

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
from what mike said in another thread, is that in his opinion, the stock setup flows very well and the ones available are not much improvement, if any, over stock.. he said the filter he is going to be using will be twice the size of anything available right now..

live life full throttle

sootie

Reaction score
How much better are Mikes intakes? Did I eff up with an AFE Stage 2?

they arent released yet but they will be better. after seeing what he did with the 6.4 intake i have a lot of confidence.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.