What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6speedsd

Reaction score
Well I bought this truck to pull my camper and hotrods/motorcycles. I really don't want to rebuild my trans or blow a head gasket so until I pay it off I'm gonna take her easy. Once I got the title in my name and another daily in the driveway I'll open it up and play.

Said every guy on here with a tuned truck..... lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

no chit.. I was going to 100k before I was going to tune/dereet it.. hit 39985 miles and it was dereeted.. lol.. just about 95k on her now..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

JRLott

Reaction score
And you thought I was being a smart a$$. Jomax is probably as hard on a tranny as any without towing heavy with a lead foot and runs GH race...with a lead foot. I run stuff that is old and much better is available. I swap to the tow tune to tow and run race the rest of the time. Many others do too. Some even tow a bit with hot tunes. There's an Aggie floating around South TX that runs a race tune. Many others in the state too, not to mention those in other lesser states.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score

Not me! 😂 I'm the dummy that got my 6.4 and couldn't wait to tune and deelete it! Put it on race and it's never changed! Now I'm just waiting on chit to break! 😂

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Oil change and a quick run through the local car wash. Been raining every 2-3 days lately so a hand wash would be pointless.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Oil change and a quick run through the local car wash. Been raining every 2-3 days lately so a hand wash would be pointless.

Wish I could wash mine. There's either ice/snow/rain on the roads, or salt/sand leftover from the storm. Haven't seen a clear dry road in weeks, lol

DIESELDECK

Reaction score
Ok, so I stayed late after work and pulled my truck in the shop. Got my exhaust done, my S&B cold air intake and my SCTX4 hooked up. Had my foot in it all the way home and still watched my mileage go up!

cbf9703

Reaction score
Got new shoes yesterday and decided she definitely needs a bath after I had to lock it in 4wd hooking up to the trailer in the yard.

I'm actually ready for the cold weather so the ground will be Frozen and I can drive over it! LOL it's been soggy here lately...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Put mine in the ditch pulling out a neighbour. Fun times.

Attachments

• 20161230_162135.jpg
    20161230_162135.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 83

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Got new shoes yesterday and decided she definitely needs a bath after I had to lock it in 4wd hooking up to the trailer in the yard.

I'm actually ready for the cold weather so the ground will be Frozen and I can drive over it! LOL it's been soggy here lately...

what tires did you get?

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
Put mine in the ditch last Friday. Came around the corner and ended up sliding on ice. Took out a mailbox and ended up facing traffic the wrong way on the wrong side of the road. Door up against a small cliff face. Luckily it was a back road. Talked with the property owner about the mailbox, settled that, and continued on my way to work. Looks like there's a bent tie rod from hitting the old milk container full of gravel the mailbox was set into and the alignment is way out. Steering box feels messed up internally. Grill is smashed and the mailbox or grill piece buggered up the a/c condenser in a spot. Just added another dent to the bumper though. Chity part is that it's been a week and it's still sitting in the driveway waiting to go to the auto shop. Insurance guy is dicking around then when I finally get him on the phone no one answers at the shop or no one is in the office at the shop. I'm about ready to take it to the shop to get the estimate from them done for the body work then have the insurance rep come to the house and work with him with the estimate from the shop so he just cuts me a check and I take care of the mechanical part with the shop handling the body work part, but at least I'd be able to replace the tie rod and get it aligned to be able to use it while I wait for the shop to order the bumper and whatever other parts. It's aggravating looking at the thing sitting there everyday, just want some progress done.

Last edited:

achacon

Reaction score
30c0316a96953ad1df6d73251da82a79.jpg

Bds 4"
Kelderman 4 link rear
You see the wheels. Love my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
what tires did you get?

live life full throttle

Went with the Cooper AT3 this go-round. Not as aggressive as I've been running, but I'm racking up the miles these days and figured I'd go a little more practical for that aspect. Still running 325 65 r18, but definitely a different look than I'm used to.

3563a77f0d014ab92a8cfb0e7a8acb81.jpg