What pillar gauges are best

shelton15

Reaction score
what are the best fitting/looking pillar gauges out there. i looked on here for a while but i couldn't come across a thread with much info. ive also come across several threads saying that some gauges don't fit well. really wanting to make gauges the next addition to my truck. My current gauge (Edge Insight) has a mind of its own.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Its just a matter of preference... nothing isnt ever the best. I have Dakota Digital gauges(egt, boost, trans, fuel and hpop) along with the insight CS. They are nice but very pricey. Most go with ISSPRO or autometer

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Isspro or autometer. The ev2s are nice and the performax series are sweet. Also check out autometer's new elite gauges. They are awesome.

alradco

Reaction score
I have autometer. Nothing fancy but they work and are easy to read day and night.

white07psd

Reaction score
isspro ev2 for fuel pressure, egt boost and trans. livewire ts for everything else. livewire is so badass because it keeps the minimum and max of everything saved until you turn the truck off.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Anyone ever use glow shift?

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I run isspro ev2 boost/trans/pyro. They're great on the eyes at night and i've ran mine for 5 years now with zero issues. Everyone here runs the Isspro's or a CTS insight or both (would on mine but doesn't cover chit for PID's for 6.4).

Have a few friends who ran glowchit's....reason why I say that...buddy ordered his, had to replace his pyro sensor 4 times right out of the gate before it worked properly....other buddy went through 2 boost sensors on an OBS before he got one to work. They didn't charge him for the replacements and stood by it, but just aggrivating to deal with.

You get what you pay for.

Strokin89

Reaction score
I got a good deal on glowshift egt and boost gauges. The boost gauge seems to work fine so far. Although I haven't wired it up to light up yet just hooked it up. Still have the egt gauge and probe in the package hope to have that all hooked up soon. I hope I works well I really wanted isspro or autometer but couldn't pass up the deal.

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

sootie

Reaction score
glowshift has a poor track record for quality. you get what you pay for.

Strokin89

Reaction score
At the time that's all I could afford and got a great deal but I'm going to go with isspro or autometer and see if I can get someone to buy my glowshifts

HobbyStock62

Reaction score
I have Isspro ev2s and an interceptor scan guage. Got mine Fromm clay at riffraff. Love them, very nice guages. Got them in a quad overhead pod.

superBADduty

Reaction score
strokin6L

Its just a matter of preference... nothing isnt ever the best. I have Dakota Digital gauges(egt, boost, trans, fuel and hpop) along with the insight CS. They are nice but very pricey. Most go with ISSPRO or autometer

No wonder they're expensive, they're sweet looking. Very easy to read.

Strokin89

Reaction score
How much did they cost?

strokin6L

Reaction score
Lets put it this way....over $1000 for the five of them. HPOP alone was like $350 because it was custom made and calibrated. They don't have a HPOP gauge so I had them make one. I told them it reads off a 5v sensor...0v/0psi to 5v/4000psi. And told them to calibrate it accordingly.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Wow! Those are some mighty expensive gauges. I like that they custom made the hpop gauge that's pretty sweet.

strokin6L

Reaction score
They also make multi function/display gauges that are really sweet. You can get a 2 1/16 gauge that can display three different functions.

Latest posts

Members online