What size borescope?

JD3020

Reaction score
Looking to pick up cheap borescope in case i ever need one, but obviously need something small enough to fit through the nozzle hole. Anybody happen to know what size the hole is? I have a couple engines sitting here, but currently can't get to them to check.

Jomax

Reaction score
Looking to pick up cheap borescope in case i ever need one, but obviously need something small enough to fit through the nozzle hole. Anybody happen to know what size the hole is? I have a couple engines sitting here, but currently can't get to them to check.

7.3 injector hole?

I have a harbor freight one. Works really well. Milwaukee has one using the 12v platform at HD.

Don't have a spare injector lying around to get the nozzle diameter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uncool

Reaction score
Injector nozzle measures 6.9 mm. I would get one of the cheap USB ones. 15 on ebay and if you break it, no big deal.

JD3020

Reaction score
Yeah, 7.3 injector hole. I have 3 engines and a set of injectors to check, just can't get to any of them right now. LOL

And thanks uncool! I'll definitely look into those. Really don't want to spend a ton of money on one as i doubt i'll use it more than once or twice, so $15 would be good enough.

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Olympus makes a 5mm that I have used in the past but really pricey.
I would go the Harbor Freight route.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.