• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

What the hail

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Storms in Virginia last night resulted in major hail damage to my 08 f250. Looking for anyone who may have an in tact hood for sale. Insurance company will look at the truck in the morning, hating that body filler is going to be on my truck now

streetglide

Reaction score
We had it around here last spring . You'd be surprised how much of those dents they can get out without having to fill or paint . PDR think most do it with a glue stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fine69

Reaction score
There's a place here called The Dent Wizard. Its just a paintless dent repair guy. Its amazing what he can do. Look them up, maybe theres one near you.

Arisley

Reaction score
Really hot summer day. Get you a can of air. Hold it upside down and spray the dent. Lots of small ones can be brought back that way.

fine69

Reaction score
Well, I got two dents in my hood last night from hail. Mother Nature sure is a bitch! I called Dent Wizard to see if he can get them out. I'll post up what happens.

redracer62

Reaction score
We got a big hail storm a couple years ago, hit a bunch of car dealerships. I was amazed what they got out. You could never tell they ever had any hail damage after they were done with them. Pretty cool what they can do nowadays about that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.