What turbo to get with baby swamp injectors?

BenRod

Reaction score
I cannot find it.... I have a 1996 7.3 cclb auto trans with baby swamp injectors. I think they are the 150/30, with intake and 4" exhaust. Also a hydra. My turbo is starting to leak and I have to re seal my plenums so turbo has to come off anyway. What would you recommend turbo wise to actually use my injectors? Right now I'm running stock turbo with 1.10 exhaust housing I believe . The only pulling I do is a 3 horse trailer with 1 horse very seldom. Still need to do an intercooler . Nothing crazy , looking for above stock.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
We would recommend a stage 1 for ya most likely. With a .84 turbine housing for some better spool up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
I have kc 300x with .84 housing with my 180/0 injectors and love the turbo. Kind of miss the whistle from the factory turbo, but it performs great.

KC turbos website says if you normally run below 3000 rpms then run the .84 housing. If you run over then run the larger housing.

Mine starts building boost at like 1200 rpm. My EGTs went way down with this turbo. I was already intercooled.

Latest posts

Members online