What's it worth?

Dirtclod

Reaction score
2000 f350 6speed man,Ext cab with welding bed. New 7.3 from Ford,new rebuilt reared. 300k on the truck. Semi rims. Welding bed is going to repainted. I only one pic. A friend of mine husband passed and he was an Iraq veteran in the US Army. She would like to sell this truck and a Lincoln portable welder 1977 model. And a 1955 portable welder. Don't know the make. What's a good price for this truck? She has all paperwork for engine and reared. Thanks!

Dirtclod

Reaction score
2000 F350 4wd

Attachments

• IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 90

Dirtclod

Reaction score
A little more info on this truck. It only has Thad factory 16" rims 8 lug. It's a late 99 model for sure but haven't found out yet what internals are in the engine since Ford replaced it. In other words I'm not sure if it's forged rods or not. It has airbags in the rear,4" downpipe with a k&n cold air which I plan on replacing with a S&B. It has an Edge Evolution Programmer with tow,race,stock settings and egt,eot,boost and pyro. It's a 6 speed that's new from ford which I'll add a south bend clutch,new rear end from ford,new 7.3l engine with 100k mile warranty and 2 years left. It's XLT and interior is good shape. Body is in good shape with no rust. It's a Georgia truck. It will have new shocks,brakes,steering stabilizer,anti sway bar bushings and links,19 1/2" rims with new tires and a probably a rough country 4" lift. The welding bed will painted and empty with no welder or tools. I also plan to add an irate reg return with sump and pre,post filters. After all is done I plan on putting 22k price tag on it. And I'll post this in classifieds. Any suggestions before before I get started?

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Also,what's the views with the Edge Evo Programmer? It sells for around 300-350$ 4 gauges,3 settings with diagnostic. Can anymore tunes be installed on this? I'm thinking bout taking it out in trade for a lil electrical job and put it on my 2000. I'm sure I'll have to have it reprogrammed for my truck. Is this a good safe tuner?

Latest posts

Members online