wheel hop after traction bars!

dakar711

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2003 f250 with a 6in lift and 37s.
I just installed andy warren comp plus transmission along with calvert raceing traction bars. The reson I installed the traction bars was because I was getting really bad axel wrap!

Well now I have wheel hop super bad when I go to light the back tires up! It will do it on road and off road!

I cant figure it out it wasn't doing it before the transmission and traction bars.

Help anybody?

Attachments

• IMG_4186007102455.jpg
    IMG_4186007102455.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 74

Dzchey21

Reaction score
how are the bars pre-loaded? Cal tracs work differently then your typical "traction bar"

dakar711

Reaction score
What do mean when u say how are they pre-loaded? Instructions say when the roller pin touches the top of the leaf spring put 1/2 to 3/4 of a turn of pre-load!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
By the looks of your picture, youre not stock height and you have decently over sized tires.. that's probably your issue. If you read the instructions for the cal tracs they're not meant for lifted trucks.

swinky

Reaction score
By the looks of your picture, youre not stock height and you have decently over sized tires.. that's probably your issue. If you read the instructions for the cal tracs they're not meant for lifted trucks.

X2

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.