wheel setup

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
prolly about as far as id go! i have that set up adn the sidewall is straight

Jgon08

Reaction score
Na you have nothing to worry about. I've ran that same setup a ton and never a single issue.

6.4f350

Reaction score
Anyone with rubber band or stretched tires on a truck needs to feel between their legs to make sure their balls are still there. I thought I was on a Ford forum, not a Dodge one......

Jgon08

Reaction score
Anyone with rubber band or stretched tires on a truck needs to feel between their legs to make sure their balls are still there. I thought I was on a Ford forum, not a Dodge one......

Just so you are aware puting 12.5 wide tires on a 12 wide wheel. That is not stretched.

KTM300

Reaction score
LOL. I don't get the wide wheel deal either, but to each their own. Must be because we actually leave the pavement once in a while and don't want our wheels all banged up.

sootie

Reaction score

good thing you know so much about tire and wheel widths... :doh:

i have offroaded plenty and never damaged a rim with 12.50s on a 12 wide. Nor does the tire "stretch" fwiw.

6.4f350

Reaction score
good thing you know so much about tire and wheel widths... :doh:

i have offroaded plenty and never damaged a rim with 12.50s on a 12 wide. Nor does the tire "stretch" fwiw.

I was into the bottle a little bit and misread OP... Thought he was looking for stretch.

To anyone that is, I still stand behind my first post.

Latest posts

Members online