Where or Who has these????

Extended Power

Reaction score
If you take the oil filter housing off, you can see the oil filter "Tube" sticking up.
If you remove the tube, you have to take out 3 screws...the 1 is directly mounted to the tube...the other 2 screws are holding down a small aluminum piece that has a spring loaded poppet valve...there is also a bigger poppet style rubber valve beside it.

There can I get one of these?

Ford says you can not buy them as a serviceable item, so you have to buy the whole filter base....and at $430.00 I said I would just flip them over, and use them again.

Problem is they are quite worn, and I would like new ones...

Here is a picture of what I'm taking about.

Attachments

• IMAG0140 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0140 (Medium).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAG0141 (Medium).jpg
    IMAG0141 (Medium).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 59

G Racing

Reaction score
I checked and was told that it had to bought with the base. My cost was like $225.00 but you can buy the spring and one way valve by its self.

Extended Power

Reaction score
The only spring and valve that i could buy were the "anti drainback" spring and valve.
It's a black checkvalve type of thing that just pushes into the housing just beside the assembly I have pictured.
Even the International dealer said that it was a ford only thing...but then said if he ordered the whole kit, that the pieces I'm looking for are included.
So i ordered the whole kit...hope it comes with everything...

Latest posts

Members online