who has best tunes for the x3

sleeper_sicksoh

Reaction score
Just wondering who can give me a tune for the most power. I dont have injectors or turbo upgrade but i plan on spending some time at the strip. I have bullet proofed my engine, did all the upgrades but turbo and injectors. Just wobdering who has had the most power out off what custom tunes?

windrunner408

Reaction score
Yea no kidding!! That is like lining up a bunch of hot models that are all interested in you and asking which one to date first. It's almost like you really can't wrong with whatever one you choose. Get it, drive it for a while, see if maybe there is something you don't quite like that the tuner can change for you, and/or try a couple others to compare. Kind of a lame question if you ask me, simply because you wont get a super consistent answer. I would say the majority will probably say Innovative but there has been two guys that I have heard of post the highest numbers with TSD and Gearhead. JMO.

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
We have several threads on this subject
:whs:

There is only so much power to be had out of a stock turbo and injectors. Most of the tuners will be within a few hp.

The real question is who makes the SAFEST engine and transmission tune at max power. If I were you, I'd look into the discussions about who's tuning the big horsepower trucks and keeping them together. The list is short.

sleeper_sicksoh

Reaction score
Alright I'll do a search and see what I come up with. Didn't know if anyone specialized in a certain tune.....racing, towing and so on. But yeah ill check it out. Thanks.

legionxxii

Reaction score
I ran innovative and loved them. All trucks react differently so if you can afford it try them all then choose.

Sprman

Reaction score
Currently, I'm running Matt at gearhead- awesome drivability and great power, also have vivians - great power and drivability and awesome customer service, and last i have innovatives - power is great, but drivability lacks some, more of a track tune.

Latest posts

Members online