Who still curently makes IC pipe kits?

powerstroker66

Reaction score
I have been looking around for a while now and i seem to have no luck. All the places ive found no longer make IC pipe kits..GTS, white diesel, and the ebay guy currently dont make these kits. Banks wants $900 and hypermax well forget that..i dont have the resources to make them myself, ddoes anyone know of any place still making them currently?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
7y3emu2u.jpg
DIY?....
uta6urum.jpg

sent while needing more cowbell

powerstroker66

Reaction score
I have emailed chris before with no responce and i emailed all the guys that you guys have suggested. The reason i dont want to do a DIY is it would be messy and more boots would run a greater risk of leaking. Ive seen chris's pipes and mandle bent polished Aluminun pipes look sooo nice!

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I have emailed chris before with no responce and i emailed all the guys that you guys have suggested. The reason i dont want to do a DIY is it would be messy and more boots would run a greater risk of leaking. Ive seen chris's pipes and mandle bent polished Aluminun pipes look sooo nice!

These are all welded together. Taking them to get another set bent today actually... Only 4 boots

sent while needing more cowbell

powerstroker66

Reaction score
Ok i talked to Diesel Shop LLC and there fabing me a set for $360 shipped and warrentied...i can sell my superduty pipes for $80-$100 round here so $270ish isnt bad for them..

Reaction score
Sometimes I think the OBS diesel community reads my mind........
I have been getting serious about this same issue, way past time to get an IC on the 96. Didn't know about the Diesel Shop LLC, e-mailed them. I did talk with Whites a few weeks ago and it seemed they might make some more OBS/Stock Turbo/SD cooler pipe sets if they can get a break from building T4 set ups! Kind of thinking about just going straight to a T4 set up. If the T4 set up like Irate's comes with the pipes, it is that much cheaper since I would have to buy pipes regardless!

Latest posts

Members online