WOP injector question

Reaction score
Have a set of injectors from WOP that I got in a parts truck I bought. The receipt he gave me states they are 238cc stage III hybrids. Anyone have any idea on nozzle size and mods done on them?

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
More then likely a 100% nozzle.

Probably minimal fuel side mods as an injector of that size wouldnt really need them.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Whatever nozzle that Hypermax uses on that injector would be my guess. Pm Jacob@DP-Tuner. Ask Ralphie if he knows what theya the off the top of his head.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Zane says nobody cares......ha

Just kidding.

Just that.. 238 cc hybrids... Basically mini me's.... There good for about 500 HP B code parts in a A code body.
Not sure what nozzles... I would assume 100 or 200%

Lamont_24

Reaction score
You won't get the real power out of them, I can't answer if they'll work or not, but I know an adrenaline on stock injectors will wake the hell up out of the truck

Wackerjr

Reaction score
I wanns know more about the "parts truck" who gives up a truck for "parts" with injectors still in it? :)

JDub

Reaction score
Depends on when the injectors were purchased from wop as they changed injectors shops a couple of times. If they were bought 2005-2009ish they would've been mini mes from industrial injection. If they were bought 2010-2012 they would be full force.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Thanks Jacob. They are Full Forces then. I plan on sending them out Cass to get flow tested. Was just wondering exactly what I have, considering I have a non-specific receipt from WOP.

Latest posts

Members online