wrench light on.. 05 f250

speedracer1000

Reaction score
my buddy has a 05 psd. 113k miles, runs perfect. matts srl tune. last weekend he went on a roadtrip and the wrench light came on on the dash, he pulled over checked codes, nothing, so it went out after he shut the truck off. put the cruise on and and it came back. it hasnt came back on since he shut the truck off that day. well he was on his way up to my shop tonight to change the oil in it and it came on again on its own. still no signs of anything wrong. i hook the scanner up to it and did all kinds of test, the only codes in the memory was a cranksensor code(cant remember it exactly) but i did a koer pcm test and i got like 6 codes for the cruise control and a code for high icp. heres a pic of the code menu below... let me know if you guys got any ideas on wut this could be.
codesg.jpg

speedracer1000

Reaction score
the cab was pulled around last november for headstuds... so what should i look for there? loose connections at the wiring harness??

protraxrptr17

Reaction score
Looks like you did a KEOR test and didnt cycle the cruise control switches.
High ICP is probably a bad reg
Wrench light is for electronic throttle control

Gary

Reaction score
I havn't seen that ICP "to high" code yet, look at the ICP switch and see if there is any oil leaking throught it to the connector, if it is leaking replace the switch and pig tail. For the cruise codes I'd go with the flow chart in the book, see if you can figure it out that way.

Latest posts

Members online