• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 05-07 Painted front bumper, especially Tan

Mdub707

Reaction score
Have you priced a new one yet? I looked for a long time trying to get a used chrome 05-07 bumper, ended up ordering new from Sunrise on here, it was only about $300 new...

jond9001

Reaction score
Still need a bumper, and I missed out on a hood in OH (1.5hr from me) last night. It was on ebay and the auction hadn't moved from 99 cents where he started it. I figured I would wait it out, email the guy, and swoop in for a cheap price. He said somebody else did the same thing earlier yesterday. He sold an 05 hood, 30k miles when removed, perfect cond. for $65!

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yeah that was for an OEM Ford bumper FYI.

There's a hood on my local craigslist, upstate NY, probably not worth the drive though. I know I'm going to Pittsburgh in a couple weeks actually, but I'm definitely planning on driving my TDI down, not the superduty, might be tough sticking the hood in the TDI trunk haha

Not positive what he wants, but I'm pretty sure it was for sale for like $100 on here a while ago and he took the price off now: http://utica.craigslist.org/pts/3656765886.html

Latest posts

Members online