• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 4 door OBS 250/350

Reaction score
Time to upgrade... I'm looking for a 4 door shortbed F250 or 350. 4 wheel drive, trans doesn't matter. Looking for an xlt. Nothing lifted. Needs to be in good shape with no rust, but doesn't have to be flawless. The closer to stock the better, but won't say no to modded depending on what they are, my intention is to swap parts with the truck I currently have. I'd like to keep the price under $10k. I also will consider a longbed or a super duty if the spirit moves me. Comment here or email [email protected]

I'm located in va. Closer the better of course.

Thanks!

ghohouston

Reaction score
guys, generally speaking, yes, thats an expensive truck. however, i have seen some ridiculous deals around here. a good friend bought a 97 ccsb 4x4 xlt for 5k. truck is immaculate, the only bad part is it has like 350k miles. my obs has 210k miles, and is way more beat up than his 350k mile truck, but i also only paid 2200 for it.

Reaction score
guys, generally speaking, yes, thats an expensive truck. however, i have seen some ridiculous deals around here. a good friend bought a 97 ccsb 4x4 xlt for 5k. truck is immaculate, the only bad part is it has like 350k miles. my obs has 210k miles, and is way more beat up than his 350k mile truck, but i also only paid 2200 for it.

Bingo.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Anything south of Maryland is pretty good for no rust. Saw plenty of awesome cars and trucks in Virginia.

You can scratch WV for getting no rust trucks. About 1/2 way through VA on down seems to be a lot better.

In the NE finding one not rusted for under 10k is not going to happen, and all the guys from TX have a very hard time understanding that.

I can fix mechanical sh!t all day, but can only weld in floor boards, cab corners, rad supports, body mounts, bed sides, spring hangers etc... etc... before the time and labor involved doesn't add up.

If you find one with no rust here you might as well pay up. You will be WAY ahead in the long run.

justin51986

Reaction score
I have a 97 CCSB F250 XLT, dana 60 swap, 35 splines, 5 speed, 3" DP, 5" straight pipe, super chips tuner, ARP studs, CAI, and only 1 small rust bubble starting to show through the paint i'd be willing to sell, but not under $10k...

Last edited:

justin51986

Reaction score
here's mine...

Attachments

• myobs2.jpg
    myobs2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 40
  • myobs1.jpg
    myobs1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 42
Reaction score
I can be a little flexible on my price. I am right busy currently trying to get everything prepped to start chopping corn in a month or so. Y'all pm me pics and prices and when I get time to sit for a bit I will check em out. I wouldn't say no to the right eclb either...

Latest posts

Members online