• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: CCLB SRW 6.7 Lariat or Platinum. Will trade my RCLB 6.4 towards or pay cash.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
looking for a CCLB SRW 6.7 Lariat or Platinum

must be white, silver, gray, black or kodiak. the closer to 100% OEM the better

looking to pay trade-in, but will come up for the right truck.

if interested, I'll trade my reg cab towards it. I would be fair on a trade deal if you wanted the truck. I'm not going to ask a man to sell his truck at trade-in and then turn around and ask full boat retail for mine.

Prefer to just buy outright, but if the little truck has to go to make the right deal happen, I'll do it.

LMK what you've got!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
there's a leftover 15 bronze platinum I was eyeing, but that's one of those colors I like to see rolling next to me, not around me :eek:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
looks like it just sold... I can't find it. I was looking at it a couple days ago. They were asking $57k.

I can't find a silver Platinum to save my life for under $55k or so. I've found a few left over 15's for $57k

Looked at a black 13 Platinum today for $39k, but it was a little too dinged up for my taste. I'd be a player at $34-35k on it, but I don't know that he'll go that low yet.

What I REALLY want is solid Oxford on black, but it's pretty much impossible to find... so I end up stumbling onto left over 15's, and I'm like "uhh... for a couple grand more, I can have a silver Platinum"

oh well, I'll just keep waiting for the right deal :(

Jason

Reaction score
Car shopping sucks. I keep going back and forth between a '14-'15 rcsb 2wd 5.3 silverado, or a ccrb silverado. Practical vehicle to carry everybody, or good mpg, while still being quick and fun? 180 mile round trip a few times a week, to keep miles and wear off my car. Have the wifes tahoe for practicality. But once you start pricing or building online..it's like sht...for another $100 a month, I can get a crew cab...but then for another $100 a month on top of that, I could get a cc 6.7 truck before the hodeous transformation. But $37k sounds better than $50k!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
yup... I start out looking for stuff in the high 20's low 30's and all of a sudden I'm rationalizing why a left over 15 is a good deal at over $55k :confused:

just have to close the laptop at that point (we're closing on a house next week, so all of THAT is over... now ALL I do with my free time is truck hunt)

shopping for vehicles (or anything for that matter) is exhausting when you're:

A. particular
2. cheap

we DID lock this property in about $45k under market though! :D

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
yup... I start out looking for stuff in the high 20's low 30's and all of a sudden I'm rationalizing why a left over 15 is a good deal at over $55k :confused:

just have to close the laptop at that point (we're closing on a house next week, so all of THAT is over... now ALL I do with my free time is truck hunt)

shopping for vehicles (or anything for that matter) is exhausting when you're:

A. particular
2. cheap

we DID lock this property in about $45k under market though! :D
Nice, where did yall buy at? I know you're fairly local to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I may be divorced if I mention '17 F350 to my wife again LOL. I really don't want to sell my truck but have kicked the idea around especially since the '17s have been revealed.

Forrest my truck has 44k on it now and is a Lariat Ultimate. Best of luck with your new house too dude.

Last edited:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
that one is pearl white, but even if it were Oxford, I'm just not a big fan of doing paint work... I like factory original whenever possible :eek:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I may be divorced if I mention '17 F350 to my wife again LOL. I really don't want to sell my truck but have kicked the idea around especially since the '17s have been revealed.

Forrest my truck has 44k on it now and is a Lariat Ultimate. Best of luck with your new house too dude.

thanks man, we're excited about it for sure!

the way things are going, I'll still be looking for a truck when the 17's roll out LOL

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Sounds good man. I'm sure mine will have 60k on it by the time the 17s come out but that means cheaper for you LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
If you're interested in mine, make an offer. As I said has 44k on it, almost brand new AMP steps, tires/wheels have 10k on them, all stock motor. Worst I can say is no!