• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: Factory 05+ radius arm brackets

clifdawg

Reaction score
I have almost every thing I need to do my 05+ axle swap on my 91 F350, but I'm still needing the brackets to mount the radius arms to the frame.

I know many of you go to drop brackets, so if you want sell your factory brackets, shoot me a PM or comment with shipped price to 38618.

Thanks!

co04cobra

Reaction score
You can buy them from ford for a reasonable price if you don't come across any used.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember but seems like 2wd and 4wd are the same. That's why there are 2 sets if holes in the brackets.

If not I know we've bought several of the 4wd ones. They are about the same price as the ones listed and they even send bolts to mount it.

I'll try to dig up a part number later on.

clifdawg

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember but seems like 2wd and 4wd are the same. That's why there are 2 sets if holes in the brackets.

If not I know we've bought several of the 4wd ones. They are about the same price as the ones listed and they even send bolts to mount it.

I'll try to dig up a part number later on.

Thanks! I'd really appreciate it.

Zmann

Reaction score
just FYI most drop brackets bolt over the OEM riveted bracket on the superduty so it's not like folks are ignoring your request there just not laying around after a lift
0811_8l_04%2bicon_lift_kit_2007_ford_f250_super_duty%2bbrake_line_brackets.jpg

co04cobra

Reaction score
This is the other number I've found 7C3Z-3B095-AR. On the website you listed shows 2wd for that number but everything I've checked says both numbers you now have should fit a 4wd also.

Latest posts

Members online