1A Auto Parts 08 Style Tow Mirrors -- Review and Installation (pic heavy)

MorganY

Reaction score
Glad I could help! Just passing along a good deal for good parts. And showing how easy the install is (I thought it was much more involved, especially the wiring).

It is much appreciated. I wish I knew about these earlier. My mirrors are faded, and look like poo, and I always get frustrated because I can't see a thing.

Snake

Reaction score
Almost two years later and these are still working flawlessly! The FL heat and thunderstorms are no match!

Merc82

Reaction score
I agree with Snake, been 2 years in the same Florida conditions. One of my favorite additions.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Only problem I ran into with mine is that the black covers do not stay on. I had to use the chrome ones.
I wanted to paint match the black ones because of the texture, as the chrome covers are smooth.
Wiring was a plug and play.
Only option mine don't have is the folding in...
They are great, but I also find I only use the bottom portion now, where as with the old style, I used the bigger top portion all the time.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Only problem I ran into with mine is that the black covers do not stay on. I had to use the chrome ones.
I wanted to paint match the black ones because of the texture, as the chrome covers are smooth.
Wiring was a plug and play.
Only option mine don't have is the folding in...
They are great, but I also find I only use the bottom portion now, where as with the old style, I used the bigger top portion all the time.

I had one of my PTM covers blow off on the highway. Both of my covers are double sided taped on now.

Snake

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the covers (see post 53), but zero issues since adding a little adhesive.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Wow!
I bought a 2004 the other day, and both signals are broken on the King Ranch mirrors.
I ordered a set of these for my 2003 King Ranch, but couldn't remember from where...
My post in here was from 2015.

And now I'm looking to buy another set for my other KR. Lol

Latest posts

Members online