2015 no limit egr delete

jdolliver

Reaction score
I installed a egr delete on my 2015 6.7 and on the hose that goes from the degas bottle to the radiator on the egr side does that voolsnt temp senior need to be reused or spliced into the replacment hose keep getting check engine light for po26a. My 2012 never had a sencor in that hose before.

jdolliver

Reaction score
Pic

Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.5 KB · Views: 164

jwanck11

Reaction score
I left that plugged in, I hooked my hose into that attachment instead of going to radiator directly

This is exactly what I plan to do. With no intake on, it is easy to get to the clamp above the sensor and remove and replace the hose at that point. You can also reuse the protective sheath as well as the ziptie fitting to secure the hose to the fan shroud so that it is protected from the fan.

All the bends in that metal are a real pita - with an egr block off and the no limit intake.....

Last edited:

jdolliver

Reaction score
This is exactly what I plan to do. With no intake on, it is easy to get to the clamp above the sensor and remove and replace the hose at that point. You can also reuse the protective sheath as well as the ziptie fitting to secure the hose to the fan shroud so that it is protected from the fan.

All the bends in that metal are a real pita - with an egr block off and the no limit intake.....

I was going to splice the sencor into the new hose to keep it nice and clean looking.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I just went and looked at my hose to make sure I'm not crazy....but my '15 doesn't have that sensor in that hose. I wonder when/where that change happened?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
NOW I know what happened. I disconnected that hose above the sensor by the radiator and tied in the new hose there. Mystery solved. LOL

jwanck11

Reaction score
That is exactly what I am going to do. Going all the way to the rad would be nearly impossible. There is no room.

Tying in the new hose just above the sensor looks like it will be super easy...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.