2022 F350 CCLB Platinum

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck looks good! I've been curious about the piping kit from pusher (my truck ain't new enough for it). How are you liking it? Any issues with install or check engine lights? Can you notice a difference in sound, spool, power, mpg? I am hesitant about powder coated steel intake piping myself. Don't want anything to flake of and destroy something but I have no real world experience.
Your sig says you've got a 2011, they make piping kits for those if you do weight loss. I had their compound kit with an S480 over a drop in VGT on my 17' F350 and it was an awesome fitting kit, I really like their stuff. Very quality product.

My kit is really nice, it installed very easy, no issues. Finish is great, they don't powder inside the pipes, it stays raw. No CEL's, it uses all factory sensors and sensor ports. All OEM parts fit up very nicely to pusher's fabricated pieces.

The engine bay noise is louder, the turbo is louder, all my plumbing is now all steel instead of plastic and aluminum so it's much more noticeable, I wouldn't say it's bad though, it's still very tame. It gained a lot of low end spool up, it's actually incredible how much it gained down low and throttle response. I don't think Pusher was wrong when they said it's a 66% air flow increase across the board.

6.7Bison

Reaction score
Your sig says you've got a 2011, they make piping kits for those if you do weight loss. I had their compound kit with an S480 over a drop in VGT on my 17' F350 and it was an awesome fitting kit, I really like their stuff. Very quality product.

My kit is really nice, it installed very easy, no issues. Finish is great, they don't powder inside the pipes, it stays raw. No CEL's, it uses all factory sensors and sensor ports. All OEM parts fit up very nicely to pusher's fabricated pieces.

The engine bay noise is louder, the turbo is louder, all my plumbing is now all steel instead of plastic and aluminum so it's much more noticeable, I wouldn't say it's bad though, it's still very tame. It gained a lot of low end spool up, it's actually incredible how much it gained down low and throttle response. I don't think Pusher was wrong when they said it's a 66% air flow increase across the board.
Yessir, 2011. Currently going to keep on the extra weight but I have seen that as well. Would love to compound but can't seem to make it make sense for me currently. Perhaps one day.
Glad to hear they don't powdercoat the inside. From the pictures it looked like they might. Any concerns of rusting over time? I'm guessing water/meth would make that a bigger problem?
I could see the increase being very real looking at the vortex/swirl portion where egr mixes on the stock pieces. Just wasn't sure how much of one or if getting rid of the vortex would cause issues with excessive egr flow or too little egr flow or not distributing it enough causing combustion issues. I know some of the cummins guys are having issues like that with Banks intake horn. Pusher was the first place I saw doing a piping kit that seemed to make sense for performance while keeping emissions intact for these trucks. ATS may have done something similar with their emissions intact compound kit, but I think that moved the egr cooler. H&S upper intake looks more like a bling piece to me. Not sure there is much flow improvement. Not much to gain other than durability on the hot and cold pipes. I think Pusher hit the nail on the head on where the biggest restriction in the intake system is, and if it runs good and doesn't cause any check engine lights I think they have a winner. Maybe I can convince them to make one for my SST.

Latest posts

Members online