• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

38' Pace enclosed trailer

diesel slacker

Reaction score
I have a beautiful, loaded race car hauler. Red exterior, Al wheels, a/c, compressor, winch, Diamond plate floor, generator. This thing is fully loaded.
I think it is a 2006 model. Asking 14,000 but would be interested in some parts for 7.3 also like 38r, 200/30s, tuner, actually about any thing for my sd.

Also have an 08 warrior late model with a 604 chevy crate motor turnkey. lots of extra stuff. make an offer
Need money for fuel.lol

call for more info or pics will have car on in a bit. 423-eight3four-2342

Attachments

• kristina 2824.jpg
    kristina 2824.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 150
  • kristina 2832.jpg
    kristina 2832.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

dirtboy25

Reaction score
nice... Good luck with the sale. It took us about a year to sell our 28' haulmark, no buyers for our 09 Mastersbuilt though. We ended up trading for GRT modified. :)

Latemodels are pretty much extinct in my area, too expensive and not enough pay.

diesel slacker

Reaction score
here are some more pics. I think you could squeeze a f-250 into it, if you back it in. It also has 12 volt lights for when you are on the road and need to get in there. The awning is kinda rough but it does have 4 new tires and the spare is the same as the other six, and it goes in the floor

Attachments

• IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • IMAG0303.jpg
    IMAG0303.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0304.jpg
    IMAG0304.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0305.jpg
    IMAG0305.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 99

diesel slacker

Reaction score
:DWill take 13,000 and will deliver up to 750 miles or so. Still interested in doing a swap on a good turbo, injectors, or other parts. Might even be interested in a obs if the deal is right. I guess if a truck is in on a trade it needs to be drivable since i wouldnt have a trailer. ha-ha.
I would actually be more interested in some swapping bc if parts are in on the deal i wouldnt have to talk wife into buying stuff later.:D

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
What is the verticle height, from the floor to the ceiling? I have a 4 inch lifted 250 on 35s (soon to be 37s) and need to know if it will even clear the ceiling. Truck is CCSB. How long is the garage area?

Thanks
Corb

diesel slacker

Reaction score
It is 7' 6" and the garage area is 20' and some change( i think 4 inches). IIRC the door width is 90 inches, i do know it is one of the the widest on the market. I have a friend who has a ccsb and if i can round him up tomorrow ill load it in and take some pics

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
It is 7' 6" and the garage area is 20' and some change( i think 4 inches). IIRC the door width is 90 inches, i do know it is one of the the widest on the market. I have a friend who has a ccsb and if i can round him up tomorrow ill load it in and take some pics

Awesome! My tires stick out a bit, but seeing the rig in there would def help. The door, on the left side, I assume, is to get out of the truck, without sliding out the window?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
with my enclosed, we have to put stock wheels on the front to get my cc in it, and god damn its tight, gotta climb thru the back window to get out.

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Nice trailer! Wish I had the change. Glws!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

diesel slacker

Reaction score
hey guys just got on here to check on things will put pics on in the morning. i had to take care of my sick wife and had to visit the e.r. Thanks for all the feedback I do hope it sells soon. I talked it over with my wife and I will deliver anywhere this side of the mississippi or mid texas( about 2 days one way) yall get the picture.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.