71MM 6.0 POWERMAX

11STROKER

Reaction score
hey guys we have a 71mm powermax now for the 6.0. we are gonna sell them for 2250.00, however we need to sell about 3 for people to test. if you are interested in testing the cost will be 1899.00

thanks
Ben

weazel

Reaction score
I'll trade you my 68 Pmax and give you all the info ever, sadly I am a broke government worker, so o cannot buy one

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Depending on turbine..this could be very comparable to mtw s4

Jeremysmith9902

Reaction score
love how the guys at dozer are talking **** and running their mouths about how this turbo wont make over 575hp.. that the pressures would be too far off... are they that narrow minded that they dont understand that, that is what tuners and testing is for.. adjusting wastegates and all that ****... they are freakin retarded.. running their mouth about **** that they clearly know nothing about..

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
love how the guys at dozer are talking **** and running their mouths about how this turbo wont make over 575hp.. that the pressures would be too far off... are they that narrow minded that they dont understand that, that is what tuners and testing is for.. adjusting wastegates and all that ****... they are freakin retarded.. running their mouth about **** that they clearly know nothing about..

Link to said chit talking? Lol

As far as I know there's only 1 "guy"..term used loosely...at dozers lol

Jeremysmith9902

Reaction score
i was discussing the turbo with a friend and he just blurts out... that thing wont work.. and i asked how so.. and he just spit out some crap about how this wheel is too big and the housing is too small and yada yada..

Latest posts

Members online