8 position chip starting at $350

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
Im talking 238/200 or 200/200 or maybe even.175/100. Im in IL so it wouldnt.be too bad.for me to come have it tuned in person. Id prefer that actually. I havent.gotten injectors yet.
those are some fairly common setups and can be tuned fairly easily

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ok. Im being told.that ive.got too much going on in terms of.fuel.system and hpo to.run the 200s. Buut.im looking at the end result more than the overall numbers. I.want it to run a.certain way not maximum ouput. Which is why im seriously.considering the 175/80 or 100 again. I didnt like the maximum output of those injectors but they towed like a mother.

I wish I could get some.seat time in a truck with 200/200s. Help me decide.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
Forged rod 2000. Nvk4 pcm
depends what you want to do with the truck, 180s if you don't want to get a built trans. but if you want to beat up on other late model trucks just as well go ahead and get 238/100s. there has been a few sets of hybrids floating around here for sale and the tuning can be trimmed to fit your needs. There is quite a few injector companies here with great deals, so you might want to contact them and ask about their research on what injector will fit your needs the best.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea. I hear ya. Ive been researching. Maybe for too long. I was.going to run 275/200s.but it.didnt pan out. I got some.crap injectors so I dont wanna buy used sticks again.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
Yea. I hear ya. Ive been researching. Maybe for too long. I was.going to run 275/200s.but it.didnt pan out. I got some.crap injectors so I dont wanna buy used sticks again.
that is an issue with buying used, probably a good rule of thumb to send in used injectors to have them tested. I have a few sets of fresh injectors in stock if you are still looking.

2000powerstroke

Reaction score
So has anybody tried one yet? If I still had my 7.3 I'd be all over this! For the price its def worth a try!

And from the posts I've seen from this guy he seems like a stand up dude

I have one on my truck and I love it and yes he is a great guy very helpfull

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I'm Extreamly happy with my P.I.S 230/100's... Seems a perfect size if you have the supporting mods done.

Latest posts

Members online