Amp Steps Group Buy

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Ok fellas and ladies,

looking to put a group buy together for amp research steps. looking to see if we can get 10 committed to buy, and I will see what my suppliers can put together for us as far as special pricing.

lets try and get a list together through the weekend, and we can get pricing next week.

Bugman

Reaction score
You have to ask yourself the question of is the amount that you area going to save going to be worth the headaches that it may create by getting enough people actually committed to purchase them?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
being that some sets are a little different in price, I would base this off of the wire in sets rather than plug and play sets. I will offer an upcharge on the plug and play sets.

if I can get enough interest, I will talk to my supplier and see what he can do for a group buy. figure 10 sets should be able to gain enough interest to atleast get pricing together.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
still trying to get pricing settled on these, I am running into MAP pricing issues from my suppliers, we are trying to get pricing at 1125 shipped for the standard super duty powerboards, we are also working on the additional upgrade cost for the plug and play for those that would want it. Let me know who would be interested if we can infact get the pricing at 1125 shipped. would need a minimum 10 confirmed for this.

FourEyed

Reaction score
Would that be the price no matter the cab configuration? I would assume a set for a crew cab would be more than a single or extended..

03cody

Reaction score
A group buy sounds cool but I think I'm gonna hold off for now. Saving 75 bucks is nice but its kind of a drop in the bucket when talking about 1000 dollars. Thanks for the offer though.

Latest posts

Members online