Best headlight option for 2000 F350

young7.3

Reaction score
Are stock 04-07 headlights still the go too for these trucks? I put a set of cheap aftermarket harley lights in it back in 2012 and they are completely fogged over and emit very little light. Looking to spend less than $400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I still sware by my RIGID DOTs in place of factory fogs. I got some led bulbs in stock housings and while they are OK, I can't aim them.

Most here will say a projector with a basic 55w bulb is fine but last I checked projectors are $$$

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I got a set of cheap Harley lights as well, they fogged over in about 6 months, but for the price, I bought them again, then spent another 100 I think it was getting them clear coated by a good body shop, been fine ever since. Been about 5yrs here in az. I recently put in a set of leds from xenon pro for about 150 or 175, they’re nice and bright, and have leds on 3 sides of the bulb so it emits like a halogen bulb. I also have leds in my factory fogs, and typically drive with them on as well. Never really want anymore light down the road this way...

LovesDunes

Reaction score
Any other options?

Plenty of options. Just depends on how creative you want to get.

20210311_093131-M.jpg

Mine is an OBS, but I had the same problem with crappy factory/aftermarket headlights. Get some pods with the correct beam pattern and you will be good to go.

LovesDunes

Reaction score
Probably a more realistic approach for the Superduty crowd is what my brother did.

Screenshot_20210406-060538_Instagram-L.jpg

I'm not sure what this lighting option was called, but it is typically found on the bare bones work trucks. My brother opted to use the rectangular light from Truck Lite.

Screenshot_20210406-060606_Instagram-L.jpg

The light output is really good and they are adjustable. A nice thing when the truck is lifted.

Niteman9

Reaction score

Niteman9

Reaction score
You think those lights are OEM? Seem pretty cheap as well.

Any other suggestions?

Yes these are OEM. I bought the Harley lights they were OEM.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online