BIG THUMBS UP!

04stroker

Reaction score
Just did my first buisness with Seth which is crazy as close as he is to me. I needed a dually rear axle assembly 3.73 gears. I called Seth Wednsday told him what I needed, he knew right off the top of his head he had one in stock and knew all the specifics including mileage.

I went and picked it up today he had it waiting on a forklift ready to sit on the trailer. I couldn't help but stroll around to look at some good spare parts. Let me tell you he has pretty much anything you could need and has a ton of ford trucks sitting around with lots of spare parts.

So if your looking for any used parts or trucks do not hesitate to call Seth for a second. Great guy to do buisness with.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Just did my first buisness with Seth which is crazy as close as he is to me. I needed a dually rear axle assembly 3.73 gears. I called Seth Wednsday told him what I needed, he knew right off the top of his head he had one in stock and knew all the specifics including mileage.

I went and picked it up today he had it waiting on a forklift ready to sit on the trailer. I couldn't help but stroll around to look at some good spare parts. Let me tell you he has pretty much anything you could need and has a ton of ford trucks sitting around with lots of spare parts.

So if your looking for any used parts or trucks do not hesitate to call Seth for a second. Great guy to do buisness with.

Hey glad I could help guys. We do need to work together more since we are so close. I know when I start working on more 6.4s Ill need some help. It is nice to have a good knowledgeable diesel shop that you can contact. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online