Black headlight housing without painting? Broke one of my headlights.

colecoop56

Reaction score
I broke one of my headlights and instead of buying another oem headlight I would love to have a black housing or greyish color housing instead. Im not about to bake my headlights because my painting skills are terrible anyways.

So the question is where can I find black headlight housings without all the angel eyes and leds in them. For my 2006 F250 they had just black housings that looked amazing and you used factory bulbs. Now most of the aftermarket headlights look cheesy as all get out. Im not about to ricer up this truck.

Have yall see anything or can you guys suggest anything. Im all for projector headlights when done right but all the aftermarkwt options with them built in are not looking to good.

Thanks

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
We can paint you a set of stock headlights. They will be ten times the quality of the headlights you are asking about, I promise.

colecoop56

Reaction score
How much though? I broke the piece on both of my headlights on the bottom bolts and now the headlights stick out a hair and it bothers the crap out of me. Its like the headlights do not sit flush on the sides anymore.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Do you have the pieces that broke still? Depending how and where it broke, we may be able to fix it for you and save you the cost of new headlights.

jdgleason

Reaction score
We had a set of headlights come through not too long ago that were broken where the bucket mounted to the housing. They fixed up pretty well!

Latest posts

Members online