Buy DIGITAL brand HID kits 35w and 55w high output!

yeehaw

Reaction score
best kit i have ever had!! Easy to install and super bright on these dark farm roads around here, super super happy.

photobucket-8889-1353187452665.jpg

yeehaw

Reaction score
just wanted to say this. On the way to work this morning it was below zero (-20 degree windchills) headlights clicked right on, no hesitation, no flickering, came on nice and bright!

Slate

Reaction score
I wish I could say the same. I had issues with the Hi/Lo beams working. Then my Left headlight would work when it wanted to, Now it doesn't work at all.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I wish I could say the same. I had issues with the Hi/Lo beams working. Then my Left headlight would work when it wanted to, Now it doesn't work at all.

Contact customer service or tech for help when you have a problem so they can assist you. They'll be the first to tell you things can only get worse without any action/help.

[email protected] -or- [email protected]

retrosolutions

Reaction score

No Gimmicks, No gags!
Benefits of our kits:
- Fast shipping in the USA
- A REAL lifetime warranty
- proprietary equipment
- no gimmicks, no gags, no bull
- real customer service
- real technical knowledge and help if needed
- quality, reliability, and longevity

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of true power, these ballasts will offer more light (30 - 40%) than any other HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows extremely high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and 100% flawless plug up and bolt down operation on all cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

Bulbs featured in these kits are the best among all kit manufacturers, with the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps. The resulting beam pattern is UNMATCHED by any other kit we have EVER tested!

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy aluminum cases for ultra-safe shipping!
CE safety listed, ISO registered manufacturing, E4, E11 TUV mark available. All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 55 watt ballasts
- 2x 55 watt HID bulbs
- 2x plug and play pigtails for your application
(Bixenon High/Low beam kits include fully integrated plug and play harness)
- mounting hardware
- attractive metal case
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all ballasts and bulbs!

All bulbs types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon*, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon*, 9004 Bixenon*, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon*, 9145, 5202, D2S, D2R
* Bixenon options are more expensive

Colors available: 3000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K, and many types in 15,000k*
*Less common bulb types and colors are available by request, most applications have these in stock, some are special order.

Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am - 4pm Eastern Time
EMAIL: [email protected]
IM on MSN or AIM: retrosolutions@cox. net

HIDbanner.gif

All text, images, and other media are protected under copyright 2011-2013, do not copy or post without written permission from Retro-Solutions, LLC​

Latest posts

Members online