Custom tuning

patrickke

Reaction score
Just so that everyone knows, we do offer full custom tuning on any of the platforms we tune for. Let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:

HD F250

Reaction score
Do you have a location in Lexington, KY or are you just an authorized KEM tuner? Sorry, I don't know everyone's screen names.

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
What does the custom tuning involve, I got my build done back in december and emailed mike about making some changes and buying another tune or two for daily driving and got no response back, sorry but i bought a tune off of another dealer but still kind of interested as my KEM 345 tune runs real good but is too smoky for daily driving

patrickke

Reaction score
What does the custom tuning involve, I got my build done back in december and emailed mike about making some changes and buying another tune or two for daily driving and got no response back, sorry but i bought a tune off of another dealer but still kind of interested as my KEM 345 tune runs real good but is too smoky for daily driving

Custom tuning would involve you giving us a list of mods, tire size (also a gps stating what your speedometer says when your gps says a certain speed, this is for those who have gone to a larger tire), elevation, and what particular tune you want for the truck (tow, street, race)...

Hope that helps,

Don't hesitate to call me or Pm me

Patrick Kelley
KEM Racing
(859)-433-8284

HD F250

Reaction score
Can you do live tuning in Lexington also. I live in Japan, but spend my leave in Louisville, KY area. Do you tune via Dashdaq also?

Latest posts