DDP nozzles

JDelaney

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out DDPs new nozzles? They're claiming their 15% nozzle produces about the same as a 30% nozzle. Their 25% nozzle looks comparable to an 80% nozzle.

superpsd

Reaction score
I went with Redat like every other 7.3 builder uses. Less than half the price of DDP and they have more sizes.

JDelaney

Reaction score
I was just wondering if they worth the extra coin. The new rig is due for injectors, debating going with the DDP 25% vs redat 30% nozzles.

Addicted4

Reaction score
I’d go 80% nozzle hybrid great power with low egts. My 250/80’s with a stock turbo runs awesome and I leave it in the tow tune which is way more power than a stock truck in a race tune without the heat.

mcnance865

Reaction score
Has anyone tried out DDPs new nozzles? They're claiming their 15% nozzle produces about the same as a 30% nozzle. Their 25% nozzle looks comparable to an 80% nozzle.

Where did you read about these nozzles and DDP's claims? I was poking around their website and did not see any info like that on the nozzle page for these products.

79jasper

Reaction score
I'm not sure where this logic is coming from.
Mind explaining a little?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JDelaney

Reaction score
In the product description they state that they see between 25-50hp increase with their stage 1 nozzles and 75-100hp increase with their stage 2 nozzles. Those numbers are similar to 30% and 80% nozzles.

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Nozzle size is just how fast you can drain the fuel out of the injector. The amount the injector holds is where the real difference happens. But they need to be paired appropriately, which this late in the 7.3 game is pretty well figured out.

You can drain a large cc injector with a small nozzle by using a lot of PW. But you’ll be so far before and after the point of ignition it will be a mess. I didn’t look at their website but I’m not sure how they’re claiming what they are.

Latest posts