KEM FICM review

amarillo250

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, I got last week my FICM from KEM and since then I have problems with rough idle.
Eric at IDP is working like crazy to get the tunes I got from him right but nothing works.
I contacted Mike and told him that even with his tune he send me it does it sometimes more sometimes less. I got my Injectors checked at Ford a balance test and a contibution test and was all the time beside the Mechanic and his Laptop and it was all fine.
The truck was running real good on my old FICM and the same tunes.
Here is the funny part, when the truck is cold it runs good, soon as it gets to temps 120 and more it sounds like a harley on real low idle.
Can somebody help me out and educate me maybe?????
I cant get hold of Mike or Patrick, what can I do ???

amarillo250

Reaction score
I texted Patrick and send him a vid and send an Email to Mike and no answer. I was asking when it is the best time to call, no response. :shrug:

patrickke

Reaction score
Frank give shoot Mike a text or Call him I have been in classes all day and haven't had much time to even eat lunch lol, If you need his number let me know... If you need anything else let me know

-Patrick@KEM

Last edited:

amarillo250

Reaction score
We Canadians know for beeing polite and we have lots of pasions. I wait now for nearly a week that something gets done and the person who moves and answers the fastest is Eric.
Educate me.
You wanna be on top of things then be there for your clients.

patrickke

Reaction score
Frank- Give Mike a call so he knows what exactly whats going on, you told me that it was an intermittent problem (I believe you said once out of ten times or something of the sort), He was wanting you to get your injectors tested.

Patrick@KEM

amarillo250

Reaction score
Here we go, I just got off the phone with MIKE from KEM. He was real nice and I have to say that it was not his intention or anything like it to not respond to my email. The mail got lost or whatever happen to it. He explained to me what might be the issue and I will take his advice and check it out. If I have offended Mike in any form, I appologize for that and hope he is ok with it. If he wouldt know me he knows it was not ment like that and please to all the others keep it down and dont read things into it they are not there.
SORRY MIKE and I'll keep you in the loop.
Mods please close this down.

Latest posts

Members online