Mad turbo werks:::::

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Hello, this is mad turbo werks, I have been very busy with the 6.0 powerstroke developing and building turbo for them. I have a 6.4 stock turbo set up I was given to see what I could do with it. Once I get caught up on the projects I have for the 6.0 powerstroke, I will be more than happy to work on this turbo to see what I can do. I will need to get a holod of all the research I can so I can get to know the ins and outs of these turbos, to be able to see what I can do. If anyone has any info on these turbos, drive pressures, boost and specs on these turbo please PM me to help on the research. I can't say that I will develope a better turbo but I will look into it and see if I can do something. I like to research and do all the numbers before I try so it may take a little while.
Thanks and look forward to working with you 6.4 members. Adrian

Snake

Reaction score
Uh oh. The MAD scientist is as it again. This might get good. :popcorn:

Adrian - sent you a PM a little bit ago. :pimp:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Yes unless he's posting pictures results Ect. I'll move it Adrian if you have questions pm me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Dustin.

Just seemed a little out of place!

Keep us posted what you come up with on the 6.4 Turbos Adrian, you'll probably change your design a handful of times along the way as the rest of us before have done, theres always something better!

Jared

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yes, hurry, move it where no one will see it....

We've run into this before and I agree with you. But since there is no actual product, data, Ect there is no need for a thread to be in a tech section. Adrian is more than welcome to post info about the final product once its ready we got no issue with that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
WELCOME AND AWAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR 6.4L TURBOS...

THANKS, KEEP US INFORMED....

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
No hard feelings Adrian. We'll keep things moving for ya. What kind of feedback data are you looking for? I'll help with whatever I can.

None taken, just need tech data on 6.4 turbos, and how they work as a mini compound set that all. I'm not knowable on the 6.4 so I just need to read up all the specs and things. Anywhere you could send me for data would be great. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online