No limit and nguage install help!!!

DoubleLung

Reaction score
Just ******d and tuned my 16 and its throwing mass or volume air flow circuit a and also take air temp sensor 1 circuit high? Anyone else have this problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Just ******d and tuned my 16 and its throwing mass or volume air flow circuit a and also take air temp sensor 1 circuit high? Anyone else have this problem

Check that your mass airflow sensor is plugged in, fully seated and that the wires aren't damaged at the connector. That code indicates that the sensor isn't plugged in, or has a broken circuit.

If it's plugged in, clear the codes and see if it returns. If it doesn't return, most likely the key just got turned on while the MAF was disconnected during the install. No sweat there.

DoubleLung

Reaction score
Check that your mass airflow sensor is plugged in, fully seated and that the wires aren't damaged at the connector. That code indicates that the sensor isn't plugged in, or has a broken circuit.

If it's plugged in, clear the codes and see if it returns. If it doesn't return, most likely the key just got turned on while the MAF was disconnected during the install. No sweat there.

Will check that in the morning. Also the nguage turns on and off about every 10's I adjusted settings but doesn't seem to make a difference?

DoubleLung

Reaction score
Also will add that we installed and the h&s upgraded intercooler pipe as well. Don't know if this could have any effect.

redneck1

Reaction score
Will check that in the morning. Also the nguage turns on and off about every 10's I adjusted settings but doesn't seem to make a difference?

Just don't set it to stay on all the time if you don't drive it every day. My boss did that on his ngauge and ran the battery dead in about three days.

Beyond the edge of reason

Latest posts

Members online