Please welcome Ted Davis Auto to the Army!

co04cobra

Reaction score
Hey guys glad to be a sponsor now. I have sold to several of you guys before. If anybody would like to post up that has bought from me that would be great.

We are currently running a retail lot dealership, a rebuildables or wrecked repairables business, and a parts yard.

We specilaize in 4x4s and trucks, but you can and will see a little bit of everything through our business.

Ted has been in the business for over 30 yrs. I have been around the shop my entire life, but in business with him for over 10yrs now.

Main reason for the sponsorship is I will be down sizing our parts yard over the next few months. We do a lot of manual trans stuff, and also the ocassional 6.0 to 7.3 swap.

Here is our website which also has a link to a few of the rebuildables. www.teddavisautosales.com.

We will sell complete vehicles for drivetrain swaps. I also have complete cabs and frames available for most super duty trucks.

We also have done a lot of these types of swaps and can usually help with what will interchange.

Right now I will be trying to stick to selling the larger items. ie: complete motors, differentials, cabs, etc.. As things thin out I will be moving onto the smaller items. Such as cup holders

door panels...etc..

Please PM with what you may need and I will try to help anyway I can. I also am working on a better shipping connection, but my zip for anybody that may need to check is 26814

Methods of payment are. Paypal, check, bank check, money order, and cash. Currently am not accepting credit cards. A list of things for sale will follow shortly.

Hope to be able to help you guys out. For anybody that may call about parts ask for Seth. Thanks.

89xj

Reaction score
Welcome. WOW you guys must get good money for used trucks down there, if those are your asking prices. I need to start selling trucks Down there more then twice the price of retail up here lol. Maybe I'm "stoopid" but where's the link to the rebuildables?

co04cobra

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcome guys. :ford:

Welcome. WOW you guys must get good money for used trucks down there, if those are your asking prices. I need to start selling trucks Down there more then twice the price of retail up here lol. Maybe I'm "stoopid" but where's the link to the rebuildables?

Usually we are underpriced compared to other local areas. I actually have sold many rebuildables into Canada. Mainly depends on the market in your area at any one given time.

The rebuildables link is right under the main header on the auto sales page. It is in dire need of updating. We mainly run the wrecked repairables and rebuildables through ebay. I am going to try and get that page updated soon.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've done buisness with Seth in the past, and he's definitely a strong addition to our PSA vendor family! Great guy to deal with all around!!!

co04cobra

Reaction score
This is perfect because I need some parts and I need a trust worthy yard company to deal with. Where do I contact you at?

Send me a PM with what you are looking for. I also just started a thread with a few things for sale. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online