Rear Center Caps will not fit on my 2003 F250. Any suggestions?

Scott G

Reaction score
I changed my wheel to a newer wheel design, still a factory Ford Wheel but my center caps will not fit now. Looks like they are about 1/2 or so too shallow. Any thoughts or ideas on how to get a set that will work?

ngaynanggm34289

Reaction score
I changed my wheel to a newer wheel design, still a factory Ford Wheel but my center caps will not fit now. Looks like they are about 1/2 or so too shallow. Any thoughts or ideas on how to get a set that will work?
You can watch videos on YouTube.... It's really gonna help

Sent from my Infinix X650 using Tapatalk

PDT1081

Reaction score
What year truck? What year wheel did you change to?

ToMang07

Reaction score
Depending on whether your truck came with Steel or Alloy wheels, the caps are designed for that wheel, not the lugs. I ran into this when I put OEM steelies on for winter wheels, the lugs were too long for the caps, I had to use a set of caps from the steel wheels.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Scott G

Reaction score
The wheels came off of a 2018. The front centers for fine but the rear caps are about 1/2-3/4 of inch too short.

Scott G

Reaction score
Depending on whether your truck came with Steel or Alloy wheels, the caps are designed for that wheel, not the lugs. I ran into this when I put OEM steelies on for winter wheels, the lugs were too long for the caps, I had to use a set of caps from the steel wheels.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Mine came with alloys but the read hub sticks out further. I had 2.5” spacers on but I took them off.

Latest posts

Members online