Suspension

LaughingSavage

Reaction score
I'm sure this topic has been absolutely battered before. I have a certain brand suspension ready to go on the truck BUT, I'm heavily considering OUO instead and just selling the other stuff. Just want a simple poll on what everyone runs and how they feel about their setup! Still have not put on my MP68/68 or stroker pump, but I have a feeling its going to be wasted on the current stock suspension since i can already cause wheel hop/tire spin. So I was going to do everything in one go.

Turn it into a pissing match and I will delete the thread gladly. I just want some opinions/experience before dropping another 8k+

ncollins64

Reaction score
I can honestly say I’ve ran both brands. And both are good and will get the job done. Was OUO the original and first to market most products, yes, but in the end both are American made and both work well.

LaughingSavage

Reaction score
I just like and use icon coil springs, I also like and use both OUO and PMF for all the other parts of a suspension system.

Good input thanks!
So is there anyone out there making drop coils for the front that are good? Or is it back to the good oil trimming a few off and testing it. I ask because id love to drive my truck in all the nice new parking garages the city built. Its oem suspension on 35s but my cab lights wont clear most of them. And the stance MIGHT look better 2 inches lower

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I have Icon leveling and PMF traction bars w/ King adjustable piggyback shocks and Icon dual stabilizer w/ king shocks, along with airlift 5000 airbags and wireless control.

All very good stuff. and the truck rides really nicely...for a 1 ton truck. I use the adjustable kings and set them to near full soft when empty & 5psi in the airbags and full hard & 70psi airbags when towing heavy. Works really well.

My only regret is not getting the chrome finish on the king shocks. The Alu looks kinda nasty after 10yrs. Doesn't effect function tho.

Also, I talked to king a few years ago and they said they were working on a remote control for the shocks. That would be nice too.
20170619_140900_1497896656141_resized (Large).jpg

With a toy on the back we can gross 25klbs
IMG_20200607_144858.jpg

Latest posts

Members online