Tampa Area Vacation

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Anybody from the Tampa Area? Staying at a house on Indian Shores at the end of March. Just looking for any recommendations for the area, places to eat, things to do, things to stay away from, etc. Thanks.

04stroker

Reaction score
I recently moved down to Sarasota about a hour south of there don't know that area real well yet but kind of. What kind of stuff do you guys like to do? Also are you looking for food as in like seafood, sushi, or like steakhouses, or what?

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Well we will have our 3 year old daughter with us. Was thinking a zoo or Busch Gardens. Mostly want to hang out on the beach. I like just about any kind of food, as long as its good.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
The Tampa aquarium is a good time, well at least I really enjoyed it.
If you will have a vehicle Id head south to Siesta Key for what is rated the best beach in the US. Plus its lets crowded & more relaxed, but about 45 mins to an hour so that's a down side. Bush gardens zoo is also nice, and rides are always a plus if the family is into it.

Atsah

Reaction score
Anybody from the Tampa Area? Staying at a house on Indian Shores at the end of March. Just looking for any recommendations for the area, places to eat, things to do, things to stay away from, etc. Thanks.

I'm headed down that way in about three weeks myself, sub'd..

Atsah

Reaction score
My sisters place in Citra.. I'm headed out on the 24th for a couple of weeks.. She has a big horse farm down there that I have never been to, I figure after the last two months of sub zero weather and over six feet of snow, I'm about ready to look at something that's green for a change..LOL

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Exactly why we are heading down
Tired of the cold. This will be the first time I have been to the beach since I was 5. Pretty excited

Pstrke96

Reaction score
My uncle owns a restaurant/bar on treasure island just off st Pete beach foods good drinks are better and the island is beutiful its called Ricky t's I guess I'm biased but it's a great day trip

Latest posts

Members online