powr2stroke

Reaction score
y8ubaquv.jpg

evyvy9ub.jpg

I hate ts...

never fails

78f100

Reaction score
There are 5 cop cars in the parking lot across from us. A burn out must have went bad and a little red car took a hit.

78f100

Reaction score
Had to run to Walmart, 2 mustangs ran up beside us and kept reving at me. I ate his lunch from the light 4wd non boosted. His gf rolled the window down at the next light and he yelled that thing is fast...lol. So my day just got a little better.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I couldn't resist. Lol..... I have a ton of videos of the tracks. The sled pulls were good. I got there around 8 and must have missed the rain. A couple of the tractors with 4 engines got really squirley. Trucks running great. I don't have wheels on it so no one pays attention to it, which is kind of nice.... now it's time for bed..

Attachments

• 20140530_135128.jpg
    20140530_135128.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 157

nickg3130

Reaction score
Shoulda dove under that trampoline... they woulda never found ya

Ramada was the quietest TS parking lot party to ever get broken up by the cops

Lmao my buddy told the cop the reason he was back there was to check out the trampoline. I guess it could've been worse than it was but it is what it is.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
There are 5 cop cars in the parking lot across from us. A burn out must have went bad and a little red car took a hit.

Only a matter of time. LOL
I quit staying at the BW when a well known diesel performance company whacked the fender of my LE and claimed it wasn't them.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lmao my buddy told the cop the reason he was back there was to check out the trampoline. I guess it could've been worse than it was but it is what it is.

Suckers in the white 6.7 messin with me leaving the strip.... I missed the on ramp or I'd have let it have it on the interstate....

Beans71086

Reaction score
Heard dat. Almost got an underage.

Shoulda dove under that trampoline... they woulda never found ya

Didn't realize this was you guys!

Ramada was the quietest TS parking lot party to ever get broken up by the cops

Yeah this was BS.

My favorite was Jansen tell the cop: "I'm friends with him on Facebook, does that count?"

Latest posts

Members online