What am I missing here?

joebuck

Reaction score
Short back story, just wrapped up doing a 2019 HPFP install and I did a new serpentine belt while in there, then I also installed the S&B silicone body mounts.

The issue I’m having is now on my ez lynk only the coolant temp and transmission temp PID‘s are working correctly. The oil temp will only come up to 123.8°, the boost reads 0, battery volts reads 13.4, and the EGT’s only reads 318°, and the injection pressure reads 4.

truck runs awesome, temp gauges and boost gauges on the dash all work fine and I also tried re-installing the tune and even tried installing a different tune with no change. I know with the work I did I had to move and unplug a lot of stuff but I feel like I got It all plugged back in but something must be unplugged, there has to be a plug that I missed, any idea on what plug(s) might be undone that wouldn’t pick up these PID’s??? I will post a pick in a little while of my phone when I take the truck out to show the PID’s, Any help is greatly appreciated.

joebuck

Reaction score
This plug circled is the only one that I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be plugged in, but I can’t find where it would plug into if it was supposed to be? Any ideas?

Attachments

• 5EDCEA1B-2305-4E61-859E-02F7CE110CAC.jpeg
    5EDCEA1B-2305-4E61-859E-02F7CE110CAC.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 87

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
That plug goes to the ccv sensor. If you’ve got it removed, it won’t plug into anything. Try updating the ez Lynk app or deleting it and reloading it. Sounds like that’s where the issue is, not in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joebuck

Reaction score
That plug goes to the ccv sensor. If you’ve got it removed, it won’t plug into anything. Try updating the ez Lynk app or deleting it and reloading it. Sounds like that’s where the issue is, not in the truck

6.0 tech thanks for reaching out, I actually went for a drive earlier and did just that I restarted the ez lynk and it all came back as it should so all is good, I was nervous I had unplugged something and forgot it lol, thanks again for the reply!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
6.0 tech thanks for reaching out, I actually went for a drive earlier and did just that I restarted the ez lynk and it all came back as it should so all is good, I was nervous I had unplugged something and forgot it lol, thanks again for the reply!

Good deal man, glad all is good.

Latest posts

Members online