Who's going to Rudy's fall event?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
That's the one in Greensboro, NC correct?

That's not to bad, leave there at 11, drive 7 hours, sleep one hour, and go to work Sunday morning.
45ebfa8145d8c191ccea287b24fbf6e7.jpg
new one in Burlington nc

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
I was looking at it online. Seems like a nice place.

I missed this passed spring event. It was last fall and everyone who stayed there was bitching. It was disgustingly filthy and they charged us double and finally a week or 2 later we got back like 75 dollars!

Does it? Lol that's good I haven't even looked at it

ibestroken

Reaction score
Ill be there pulling as usual. Be pulling 2.5 class so us ford folks have someone to pull for in the cummins and duramax world. Anybody welcome to stop by the trailer and chat (drink a beverage)

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Yeah looks like it. But so did the Quality inn! LOL

Ha, right smh
Ill be there pulling as usual. Be pulling 2.5 class so us ford folks have someone to pull for in the cummins and duramax world. Anybody welcome to stop by the trailer and chat (drink a beverage)
Nice!

- from farm to Air Force, from 7.3 to 6.7, still fairly new to PSA, diesel junky ever learning... "Life's hard, it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne ... I might screw that up once in a while, sorry if I do but, life happens lol

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Uh, so, hurricane Matthew is bein a lil biotch about this weekend. I texted Randall at Rudy's about event status. He said they should make a decision tomorrow. Not sure if that'll just be press on for now or gotta call it...or h-what. But, I'll try to remember to post what I hear tomorrow. Damm mother nature anyway

- from farm to Air Force, from 7.3 to 6.7, still fairly new to PSA, diesel junky ever learning... "Life's hard, it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne ... I might screw that up once in a while, sorry if I do but, life happens lol

04cr450

Reaction score
Just canceled hotel reservations. Not taking a chance this time- last 2 times we went it ended up raining. Bummer, Rudy needs to move the dates next year- bad time of year season wise for hurricanes in the fall and spring showers in April.

jwalk09

Reaction score
It's still going to rain lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalk09

Reaction score
That's what I'm afraid of. It'll be a last minute decision for me

I'm sure it will rain all day Friday . It may ease up Saturday . I only live 30 mins away and I may not go haha

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yeah, I was ready to pull the trigger last night until Mike C reminded me... so I guess I'm out too.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ill be there . friday will be dry for sure, expecting rain around 2pm or later on saturday.

Latest posts

Members online