• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1994 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab 2wd Auto

imelmo

Reaction score
Selling my '94 2wd Dodge 2500 with 323395 miles. It's two tone, black top, silver bottom. Southern truck, no rust.
Power locks, windows, and mirrors.
Nice stereo with cd, amp, and subs.
A/c works great.
Tires are in great shape.
Low profile black tool box in the bed.
Rear slider window.
4" turbo back exhaust.
Phantom II gauges (pyro, trans, and boost).
Torque converter lock-up switch.
Triple disc Garmon torque converter.
Brand new AirDog II.

Messed with the pump a little bit (shimmed governor springs, 100 profile fuel plate) and the truck put down an ASTOUNDING 231rwhp/549tq. LOL

It runs like a top! I pulled my supercab F250 4x4 on my double axle utility trailer from Ft. Lauderdale to Slidell, LA at 75-80mph and averaged 17mpg!

justFuelPlateforwardShimmedSprings4inchExhaustBHAF.jpg

The bad:

The dashed is pretty jacked up (I consider it to have extra cup holders :D ).

Driver's side tailight lens is busted but works (see pics in link).

The power seat doesn't work properly. It goes up and down and reclines fine, but it only goes back and forth a few inches and you can see it trying to cock sideways when you do it.

The trans is having some sort of electrical issue where the converter won't lock and it won't go into OD unless you use the torque converter lock-up switch. Doesn't slip or anything otherwise and the more of a load you pull with it, the less it does it. It's probably something simple but I haven't been able to figure it out.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Looking for $3200 OBO. Looking to get rid of it quick so don't be afraid to make an offer.

Here's a link to a bunch of pics: http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/imelmo/1994 Dodge Cummings/?start=all

3b11c7c1.jpg

Last edited:

01platinum

Reaction score
What's up with that? Hope you sell it she was good at sitting on the trailer behind the Ford. LOL

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk