2011 BB Edition is complete!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
It took a little longer than I wanted to, but I am happy to say I did it all the way I wanted. I bought XL primed bumpers and all pieces are painted properly for the long road ahead. Something else I dove into was the interior, haven't seen anyone trick out a 2011 interior yet, so I wanted to do that too. My favorite part is the center stack where I had my good man Kevin smoke the factory wood just enough to let it see through, but it also has a great dark wood look now and he killed it with the Tux Black accent around the stereo and HVAC controls.

I feel like I'm driving a new truck now! I couldn't be happier! Hope you all like it!

Parts list that happened:
front XL bumper PTM Tux Black
rear XL bumper with sensors PTM Tux Black
OEM Ford PTM Surround (P#BC3Z8200BPTM)
OEM 2wd front Valance
Interior pieces were all my factory pieces removed and painted Tux Black

Pics of the whole process :D
188b5238.jpg

^Drove around with "remote controls" for a week lol
feedac08.jpg

f8f8e2b4.jpg

5e029062.jpg

e3f96846.jpg

^Love how it all ties together so well between the flow through console and all.

Onto the big stuff!
a quick before:
3843ebfc.jpg

AFTER!
72989e4c.jpg

dcca85dc.jpg

bc1e831b.jpg

53d247b0.jpg

^my man Juan switching out the fogs and 2wd valance with me!
edb80c4b.jpg

c9f2e25e.jpg

d391d75f.jpg

Hope you all like! I know I'm a fan of my "new" truck! :D

p.s.- I know these are lame iPhone quality pics. Next week I'll shine BB up and get some nicer shots ;)

Last edited:

vcassens

Reaction score
Looks great now you just need to blacked out emblem on the grill. Also what does the BB stand for?

BFinMO

Reaction score
All the touches really look nice. The way the darkened wood looks is amazing. Nice work on all of it!!

What was the bag of zip ties used for?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys! You know when you wash your truck and it rains that day or the next? Well I put on all the parts and today is a snowy slush bucket lol
I'll clean him up soon and take real shots this week.

All the touches really look nice. The way the darkened wood looks is amazing. Nice work on all of it!!

What was the bag of zip ties used for?
Thanks! The center is one of my favorite parts on the whole truck. My goal was to mellow everything out and make it look a bit classier versus just painting it all, if ya know what I mean.
Zip ties were for some of the wiring harnesses that were attached to the front and rear bumper, reverse sensors and fog light harnesses had those plastic push tabs. I just zipped it all back on.
Dustin ALMOST had you all convinced I did a crappy install LOL
That looks great...all your stuff ends up perfect...wanna do mine now:poke:
Thanks Josh!
I'd love to shoot a design you way... it's fun using other peoples money :pimp:
Looks way better than Gare's!!!!!

LOL J/K looks Great Nate! You bringing it to TS?
We'll see about TS, I was actually thinking of making the trek this year. Wife needs to see what diesel life is about :thumbup:
That's what holds it all together LOL

Looks good Nate!
Thanks Dustin! And you're right, I just saw all those holes as an opportunity to use up my back of ties haha!

(holy multi-quote! lol)