2011 BB Edition is complete!

17BLKplat

Reaction score
AMI Big Stick and it's 12" and screws on with the right adapter... something about this post that made me laugh a bit. Feels some what personal Shone LOL

BFinMO

Reaction score
06250, How did you handle those anti destroy the oil cooler brackets that hand below the bumper on the front? Do they make a 2wd model that is as short as the 2wd air damn or what ever its called?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
06250, How did you handle those anti destroy the oil cooler brackets that hand below the bumper on the front? Do they make a 2wd model that is as short as the 2wd air damn or what ever its called?

They're still there.. I just took the pictures at a good angle lol

BFinMO

Reaction score
Got cha. I'll be looking into it as soon as I find one in person to compare to.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Snapped a quick pic this morning to show you that at the right angle, they can stand out. But you would have to be roughly 3-4' tall to see them lol
d964166a.jpg

BFinMO

Reaction score
Went to dealer and looked under a 2wd truck and there is no brakets. It appears they just bolt on. Should be easy enought to just delete and stay concious during an offroad approach.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Went to dealer and looked under a 2wd truck and there is no brakets. It appears they just bolt on. Should be easy enought to just delete and stay concious during an offroad approach.

Cool info!
I'll pull them off soon. BB doesn't see too much off road, so I'll just stay aware of it.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Mine is coming along ;) while it still looks stock right now, there are parts building up in my house. I think it might look pretty evil when it's done lol

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Thanks man, i have the grill painted with the center bars "gloss black" and the surrounding piece in "tuxedo black." same theme on the headlights and throughout the truck. Im probably going with a solid "brushed" finished wheel when that time comes around. I had plans on going with a stack for exhaust but i have a desire to run something no one has done lol

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Thanks man, i have the grill painted with the center bars "gloss black" and the surrounding piece in "tuxedo black." same theme on the headlights and throughout the truck. Im probably going with a solid "brushed" finished wheel when that time comes around. I had plans on going with a stack for exhaust but i have a desire to run something no one has done lol

Lightning style side exhaust?! Spill the beans lol
Sounds like a great looking combo you got brewing up!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
well ill go ahead and spill it because in my opinion, getting help from you guys is the best way to make sure it turns out awesome! haha i am thinking about cutting a slight half moon in my rear bumper and running a 5-6 inch tip out of the passenger side. just like the Ram SRT-10s, except with one tip instead of 2.

augustus89

Reaction score
well ill go ahead and spill it because in my opinion, getting help from you guys is the best way to make sure it turns out awesome! haha i am thinking about cutting a slight half moon in my rear bumper and running a 5-6 inch tip out of the passenger side. just like the Ram SRT-10s, except with one tip instead of 2.

I don't think the stock bumper could pull that off. Now if you used the same idea on a roll pan, I could see it turning out well.

Latest posts

Members online